Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1911
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Halo 2 on Normal, six more levels to go. I just did the first 9 in 3 hours, too. Preparing for Legendary.

    Played some Men of Valor, got to another part where I was too pissed to continue.

  2. #1912
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IS men of valor good?

  3. #1913
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm reinstalling NFSU2, something was wrong in the game, I think I messed up something.

  4. #1914
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    iRO all friggin day, gained like 1 level, gah its so hard to level now, too bad i cant leave orcs for now, its my source of zenny XD
    cyfars galore! i finally have my 2 kobold cards, i guess ill need more luk and to find a 4 slot gauche that doesnt cost over 500k >>

  5. #1915
    Inactive Member Ryudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2002
    Posts
    349
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw yesterday Kingdom Hearts CoM for GBA... God... it has a video for the intro.

  6. #1916
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT HK: It's okay, only if you want the best 'Nam game there is. Which is not saying much. Here is the pros and cons.

    Pros:
    -Fun multiplayer
    -Good levels
    -Fun single player
    -Very realistic weapons (except no auto on the M14.) (The SKS sounds like an SKS, unlike other 'Nam games.)

    Cons:
    -Horrid AI
    -BAD (very bad) levels
    -HARD AS HELL single player.

    Parts are good parts are bad. I play it for the good parts. Overall it is an average FPS for XBox.

  7. #1917
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why do companies keep releasing 'Nam FPS's? Is its a craze over in the US or something?

  8. #1918
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Metroid Prime 2 (OMG! *Jizzes*)
    PSO
    Star Ocean 3
    iRO
    WC3
    Jedi Outcast

  9. #1919
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually I think it was, but there were only four released within a 4 week period. I just haven't beat this one yet. I might make a topic of them summarizing each game.

  10. #1920
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still nfsu2. I can't put it down.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •